Saturday, February 27, 2016

Who Is Your Mobile Carrier? Are you satisfied?



I have been with just about every cell phone carrier out there. I guess you can call me a cell phone slut BC I am always looking for the best deal. However; I have FINALLY Found it in Boost Mobile. I've had it for a few years now and their price drop per every on time payment, has gotten my bill doen to $40+ tax every month. Seriously! And I never have data problems, BC If you are connected to wi-fi you don't use data. I m usually at home or near a hot spot so I always have super fast service. If you are thinking about changing wireless carriers, I suggest you look at boost. I have the Samsung Galaxy S3 with them (have had for a few years) but it satisfies everything I need, videos, music, streaming, and Plus I do most of my work from my phone. Woot! Woot!!



There IS A referral code if you do decide to join boost:  https://refer.boostmobile.com/IYWJ0z
You get a $25 credit! And so do I!!!

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!! <<<<<<<

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are little presents from you to me . Thank you so much for sharing !!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...