Saturday, May 21, 2016

FREE SECRET REPORT



I was going to share this as a download, but I am plain lazy today so this will just have to do. Plus I don't need your email address just so you can get your learn on.

IDK if you are like me, but I shop. ALOT. I do alot of comparison shopping as well and also I observe expensive items so I can better tell if something is real or fake (I'm an EXPERT on that!!!, no seriously)
I will shop around for the chapest $.20 cent pair of chinese made earrings. I do alot of my shopping on ebay and amazon. These are the best search terms for cheap stuff:
- Hot Sale
-Vinyl Decals (the monogrammed ones that are so popular right now)
- Phone Cases (especially if you have a weird model phone)

An APP That I have been digging lately is called Mercari. Anyone can buy and sell anything (within reason) on there. It is only available on your smartphone. You snap a pic of your item, enter a breif description, and sell your item! I've sold perfume, jewelry, clothing, pokemon cards and tons of other stuff. It's definitely worth a shot to get a few extra bucks! Just try to keep it something under 5 LBS so you can get the cheap shipping ($4) or even offer free shipping. Print the label and drop it in the mail. BEST OF ALL - there is NO COMMISSION or listing fees!!

When you sign up use my code and we will both get a $2 credit!!
#1 Go to your App store. Search for "Mercari"
#2 Download the app
#3 Sign up with code NFKZZM

Happy Friday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are little presents from you to me . Thank you so much for sharing !!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...