Saturday, September 25, 2010

Starbucks "poor man's latte"

An "anonymous" Starbucks Barista tells you how you can get off dirt cheap at Starbucks. Read the FULL ARTICLE here. Believe me, I'm going to be trying this the next time I decide to treat myself to Starbucks!

UPDATE :: Went to Starbucks today! I ordered three shots of espresso over ice, just like I knew what I was talking about. Total : $2.50 !! Then I walked over to the condiment stand and added some milk and cinnamon and equal. Tasted JUST like something I order frequently , that normally makes me drop a fiver.

HOORAY FOR HALF PRICE STARBUCKS!!! :: If you try this, please share your experience with us all!



Save on Everything @ Amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are little presents from you to me . Thank you so much for sharing !!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...